Do your employees drive company vehicles, equipment, or travel as a direct result of their job? Factors such as these can increase insurance costs for your business. Our adult driver education courses can help your employees become safer and more efficient drivers.
Our Defensive Driving Course is designed to meet your industry needs:
- Corporations—employees driving company vehicles, part of job requirements, or occupational or insurance requirement.
- Court Referrals—drivers who are required to attend a defensive driving course.
- Government—statutory or loss prevention requirement.
- General Public—continuing education, family intervention, or insurance reductions.
What can our Defensive Driving Course do for your company?
- Save you money. Insurance companies in 34 states offer discounts!
- Decrease vehicle down time.
- Save lives. It has been estimated that 75% of accidents are due to driver error.
- Decrease lost production time.
- Decrease hospitalization costs.
Our Defensive Driving Course teaches drivers:
- How to avoid collisions.
- The dangers of speeding.
- Proper following distances.
- The importance of occupant protection devices.
- The harmful effects of intoxicating substances.
- Additional information to keep them safe.
Call our Business Services Experts to find out more!