Workforce Essentials and American Job Center partners provide services through the local American Job Centers to help build area businesses.
American Job Centers are like candy stores for Employers:
- Assist with recruiting qualified personnel for job openings
- Pre-screen applicants
- Introduce you to available tax credits and other employer incentives
- Assess your future employees’ skills
- Customized training for your employees
- Drug & Alcohol Testing Program Management
- Employment physicals
- Utilize meeting space & conduct interviews at the American Job Center
- Coordination for mass hiring events/job fairs
American Job Center Benefits:
- Customer focused
- Trained staff in a friendly, workforce environment
- Information about local, state, and federal funded programs in a single location
So even if you don’t like candy, the American Job Centers have something sweet in store for your business!