American Job Center Services
Workforce Essentials and American Job Center partners provide workforce services through the local American Job Centers to help build area businesses.
American Job Centers are like candy stores for Employers:
- Assist with recruiting qualified personnel for job openings
- Pre-screen applicants
- Introduce you to available tax credits and other employer incentives
- Assess your future employees’ skills
- Customized training for your employees
- Drug & Alcohol Testing Program Management
- Employment physicals
- Utilize meeting space & conduct interviews at the American Job Center
- Coordination for mass hiring events/job fairs
American Job Center Benefits:
- Trained staff in a friendly, workforce environment
- Information about local, state, and federal funded programs in a single location
So even if you don’t like candy, the American Job Centers have something sweet in store for your business!