We offer easy, affordable, accurate, professional, and court admissible Paternity Testing Services.
High School Equivalency Test (HiSET)
CASAS provides students with several types of tests to evaluate their abilities and progress in adult education programs. These tests are a tool to help you on your path to earning your high school equivalency certification. Workforce Essentials provides access to all types of CASAS through our partnership with the American Job Centers.
Workforce Essentials provides CASAS tests on paper or through electronic formats throughout Middle Tennessee.
To learn more about CASAS testing and programs visit CASAS.org
Workforce Essentials offers convenient and affordable drug testing in its offices located in Ashland City, Dickson, Erin, Waverly, Clarksville, Dover, Gallatin, and Franklin. Hours vary by location. Payment is required at the time of service.
• Instant testing – we provide instant testing in various panel configurations that produce results in five minutes.
• Laboratory testing – provides a more thorough test with a wide variety of test panel configurations available. Positive lab-based test results are confirmed through GC/MS with MRO review when needed.
• Hair Follicle testing – can detect a much longer period of drug use from approximately the last 90 days to up to a year. We offer many different test panel configurations.
• Custom Testing – if you need testing for a specific drug, don’t hesitate to ask. A good example is nicotine testing, which is available upon request.
• We accept cash or credit card
Workforce Essentials provides cutting-edge DNA identification testing. We offer convenient, professional, affordable, accurate, and court admissible paternity and DNA testing services.
Results available in 3 days
Non-invasive mouth-swab DNA sampling
Testing done by appointment at our main office at 523 Madison Street, Clarksville, TN
Paternity Test Pricing
Trio paternity testing fees start at $350 – no sampling fees required
Pay with cashier’s check, money order, cash, or credit card at your appointment